Tuesday, May 30 @ 6:00PM – Join Congressman Blumenauer for Public Forum on Single-Payer Health Care
Universal health care. Medicare for all. Single-payer.
What would these mean for you and your family? How can we make these proposals law?
To learn more and ask questions, please join me for my public forum.
Tuesday, May 30 at 6:00 p.m. (doors open at 5:00 p.m.)
First Unitarian Church of Portland
1011 SW 12th Avenue, Portland, OR
(ADA entry available)
WATCH LIVE STREAM HERE.
Guest speakers will include:
- T.R. Reid, Author of New York Times Bestseller, “The Healing of America: A Global Quest for Better, Cheaper and Fairer Health Care”
- State Senator Michael Dembrow
- State Representative Alissa Keny-Guyer
- Dr. Samuel Metz, Oregon Physicians for a National Health Program
- Dr. Paul Gorman, Health Care for All Oregon (moderator)
Seated capacity will be limited at this event. Please plan accordingly.
Transportation and parking: Parking will be limited at this event. Please consider taking public transportation, biking, or walking. The church is best accessible by taking the streetcar to the SW 11th & Taylor stop, the Red Line and Blue Line Max to SW 9th Library stop, or the bus to Pioneer Square and walk to the venue.
I look forward to hearing from you and hope you can join me on Tuesday, May 30.
Member of Congress