Food and Utilities

If you have questions or concerns regarding a specific issue or problem that you are having, please contact the Congressman’s Portland office at 503 231 2300 or use the contact form on our website.


Food Assistance Resources:

SNAP - Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program 

Call 211

Women, Infants and Children Program 

Oregon Food Bank

Oregon Farmers Market Finder


Utility Assistance Resources:

Call 211

Multnomah County Energy Services

Clackamas County Energy Assistance

Energy Saver